About Inview Imaging
BRAD PIATT, M.D.
Dr. Piatt is a third generation Radiologist who has been in private practice in the East Bay area for over 20 years. He has served on clinical staff at University of California Davis as Associate Clinical Professor and has broad outpatient imaging experience with expertise in musculoskeletal imaging, neurology, ultrasound and mammography.
-Certificate of Added Qualification for Neuroradiology
- Residency: Radiology Residency at University of California Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, California
- Medical: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, Tennessee
- Undergraduate: University of California Berkeley in Berkeley, California
RAVI ALAGAPPAN, M.D.
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology Residency at University of California Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, California
- Internship: Highland General Hospital in Oakland, California
- Medical: Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia
- Undergraduate: Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
We purchase recycled paper products and recycle all x-ray film, paper and computer products. Our state-of-the-art equipment is energy saving. We have invested in high efficiency heating and air conditioning systems. Digital transmission of images and reports eliminates physical transportation. Computers and imaging equipment are turned off or set to sleep mode when not in use. Unused computers are donated whenever possible. We utilize local cleaning and maintenance to minimize transportation. And, we preferentially support companies who have similar values.
SCHOOL PRESENTATIONS AND OFFICE TOURS
Dr Piatt’s school presentations with models, x-rays and “Harry” the skeleton may be arranged for grade school classes. For college or high school students considering a career in radiology, an office visit and discussion may be very useful. Please CONTACT US for more information and to schedule a presentation or tour.
We support our community by contributing to local schools, health organizations, sports teams and clubs.
SOME OF THE LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS WE HAVE SUPPORTED
- Moraga Educational Foundation (MEF)
- Educational Foundation of Orinda (EFO)
- Moraga Junior Women’s Club
- Moraga-Orinda-Lafayette Football League (MOL)
- Fremont Educational Foundation (FEF)
- Oakland Unified School District
- West Oakland Health Council, Inc
The Piatt Family has a proud history in the East Bay Area spanning over 40 years. The Piatt's Family legacy dates back to the 1930 when Brad Piatt's grandfather received his radiology degree in Ohio. In the late 1960s, Dr Tom Piatt started his outpatient imaging facility at the Orinda Medical Building, and a few years later, he opened an Oakland office across from then Merritt Hospital. Tom Piatt was team physician for the Miramonte football team in the 1970s and 1980s, and performed x-rays for the Oakland Raiders and Oakland Warriors. Dr Tom Piatt also performed some of the first mammograms in the East Bay.
Brad Piatt joined the practice in 1989, expanding the array of services by adding MRI, ultrasound, bone densitometry and interventional procedures. The Orinda and Oakland facilities served families for over four decades, providing local access to quality diagnostic imaging. Dr Piatt’s Orinda office closed in 2008. In 2010, Dr. Brad Piatt acquired Inview Imaging in Fremont and in 2011 he opened our facility in Lafayette. Inview Imaging offer's high quality imaging services to the East Bay is an integral part of the community, we now see the grandchildren of Dr. Piatt's father’s patients.